Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Cock Ring & A Smile - Part I

The other day, I saw Holly again for the first time in almost two weeks.  We met a hotel and I arrived a few minutes early to get the room and take a quick shower.  We had chatted and emailed a lot leading up to this meeting so I think we were both basically just ready to get down to business and have a hot fuck.

I answered the door wearing only a cock ring and a smile.  I was already semi-hard; all thick and heavy and hanging low. Holly walked in and set her bag down as I locked the door behind her.  I turned and walked toward her, my swollen member swinging from side to side with each step.  I pulled her in for a kiss.  We'd talked prior to meeting about how the afternoon might go and the things we were looking forward to.  She was supposed to show up looking a little slutty and had expressed a desire for me to be dominant with her.

Well, she was wearing a nice dress and some cute heels, but I didn't find it particularly slutty.  But then, as I was kissing her furiously, I slid my hands down over her ass and couldn't feel any panties.  I immediately lifted up her dress and caressed her bare ass as my cock grew stiffer.  I put my hand around her throat and squeezed it firmly, kissing her again as I moved her over to the foot of the bed and threw her down roughly.  I wasted no time in climbing up onto the bed to join her.  I straddled her face and stuffed my aching rod into her hungry mouth.  I fucked her mouth deep, forcing me to take me in further until the spongy head of my cock was tickling the back of her throat.  Every once in a while, I'd really push it in deep and make her gag.  But, she kept turning her head to avoid this deep throat attack.  At one point, she took my dick in her hand and began giggling.  Now ladies, in case you aren't already aware of this, laughing at any time in the presence of a naked man is generally not advised.  Holly later told me that she was laughing because she kept gagging on my cock and of course, I know her well enough to know that she wasn't laughing AT me, but even so, I decided to "punish" her and rammed my turgid member back down her throat.

After a good suck, but while still straddling her face, I pulled out and jacked the shaft while dangling my balls over Holly's mouth.  If you're not aware of it, a cock ring kind of squeezes the balls together and pushes them forward and makes them a bit more "full".  She licked and sucked on them eagerly and got them all wet with her saliva.  I enjoyed watching them bounce on her lips as I jerked my cock.  I smeared my sloppy, wet balls all over her face and fed her some more of my cock.

I wanted to see how deep she could take me in her mouth, so after a bit, I got up off the bed and dragged her by her arms so that her head was off the side of the bed.  Once again, I straddled her face and guided my thick tool into her warm, waiting mouth.  I slowly pushed it in further and further until my balls were resting on her nose.  I was practically smothering her but she certainly didn't seem about to complain.  After a couple more minutes of this upside-down blowjob, I helped her out of her dress.  Then, I reached for the glass dildo that I'd brought along with which to tease her.   I resumed my earlier position - standing above her with my dick hanging over her hot mouth - and proceeded to tease her clit with the head of the dildo while she sucked me some more.  I slowly worked the glass toy inside of Holly's pink, sopping wet little pussy, bending over at times to flick her clit with my tongue while she blew me.  I slid the dildo deeper inside and fucked her with it, gradually building up speed and depth.  She was moaning and moving her hips in rhythm with my thrusts but didn't cum yet.

I sensed that she was more than ready for the real thing - and I was happy to give it to her!  I left Holly on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed while I repositioned myself between her legs.  My dick was so full and hard with that cock ring on and it felt like heaven when I eased the swollen head into her soft wetness.  I slowly sunk in balls-deep and began fucking her with deep, powerful strokes.  With that cock ring on, my balls were definitely full and sort of pushed forward and so I was even more aware then usual of them being sandwiched between our bodies as I pounded Holly's sweet pussy.  I gave her a good, long fuck - on her back, then with her legs in the air, on her side and then on her stomach and she was cumming in no time.  At some point - I believe I was behind her - I pulled out and slipped another cock ring over the base of my shaft.  These rings are a sort of stretchy rubber material and have several little "bulbs" on them that I guess are supposed to provide stimulation for your partner.  I don't know if those nubs made any difference to Holly, but it was fun fucking her with the rings on anyway.  I don't really have a problem staying hard with her but the rings certainly kept me at full attention throughout our hot fuck fest!

So...where was I?  Oh yeah, I'd just slipped the bigger ring over my dick and was soon back behind her, going at it doggy style.  My balls were slapping her plump pussy lips as my cock slid in and out of her slippery folds.  I reached around and fingered her clit made Holly cum again.  After pummeling her pussy with my cock for a good long while, she was dripping wet and I decided that her ass needed some attention.

More on that in Part II!

No comments:

Post a Comment