Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mmm, lovely...

Just had the exquisite pleasure of making Mistress R cum once again, God I love the taste of her. Is there any greater feeling in the world than the woman you adore bucking hard against your tongue... Some nice gentle stroking for me, and a warning that she will be taking confession on Saturday (with the added warning, 'whatever you've done, don't do any more!'), but still no orgasm. Perhaps it's gonna go all the way to the next Femdom session on the 17th! That'll be 20 days, not a record, but still a while, that's assuming I get to cum then, maybe not!
I'm quite excited at the prospect of being 'made' to lose weight. I've been over seventeen stone for years now and it is miserable really, I know I only have myself to blame... but this is just what I need and who knows what positive benefits this could lead to. Mistress R is obviously very happy with my positive reaction and just now after I made her cum she said something about 'seeing me in my chastity device this weekend', err, what? This could be VERY interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment