Monday, June 13, 2011

Little things...

I read a post on 'At All Times' blog earlier today, and he really hit on something that a lot of men in our position seem to come up against sooner rather than later. What he was complaining about was that his wife doesn't understand that he wants his chastity to be led by her, and how frustrating he finds this. It's a little thing to him I suppose, he wants her to tell him that he isn't allowed to cum, rather than asking him if he wants to be denied. This is something that happened to me right at the very start of my chastity experience and thankfully I was able to get across to Mistress R that being asked was not good and we haven't looked back since. I can only say that  the only way to overcome this is communication, albeit it does seem that 'AAT' is fighting a bit of a losing battle in this regard. It's quite heartbreaking really, because here is a guy who wants nothing more than to serve his wife and treat her like a Princess and she really doesn't seem to get it at all. But his blog does give some fascinating insights into the differences between men and women and at times he does analyse his own behaviour and conclude that perhaps as much as he thinks he's giving her everything he could give her, it may not actually be what she wants.
I am nowhere near as... obsessed (and I mean no disrespect by using that word) with 'serving' Mistress R as 'AAT' is with his wife, and yet I do find myself doing little things lately that I perhaps wouldn't have done before Mistress R took control of my orgasms. For instance I have noticed that I now make a point of unlocking Mistress R's car door and opening it for her, instead of getting in myself and unlocking her door from the inside. I don't know why I've suddenly started doing this, it was just something I found myself doing. I guess I used to do this before I had a car with central locking and since the central locking packed up on my current car I've just got into this bad habit.
Similarly, the last couple of days I have been in the shower before Mistress R (she is usually in the shower when I get home from work) and I have taken to getting her towels out for her and folding them neatly before placing them in the bathroom. Again I'm not really sure why I started doing this, it's just a little thing that makes me feel like I am serving her in some very small way. Which seems particularly important on the days when I am not able to serve her in the way I would really like to.
All this said, I have no intention of becoming a slave in the sense of doing all the housework and all that kind of thing. For the most part my willing submission is purely sexual, I am quite prepared to do my share but I'm not going to be hand-washing Mistress's panties in a maid's uniform any time soon, I can assure you!

No comments:

Post a Comment