Monday, June 20, 2011

A Cock Ring & A Smile - Part II

If you haven't already read it, you might want to check out Part I of this story to see where we left off...

One of the hottest things about sex with Holly is how wet she gets (of course, I prefer to believe that she only gets that wet with me) but anyway, she actually gets so drenched that I can slip into her ass without any man-made lube.  But this time - I guess it was because of the fact that I was wearing a cock ring - working my way into her back door was a bit more challenging.  It definitely took longer than usual and felt tighter than usual, but was oh, so delicious once I was fully inside her!  Holly even seemed a tad uncomfortable at first but we took it slow and soon found a nice rhythm. 

Holly and I were soon both grunting and moaning as my swollen manhood filled her ass over and over again.  Soon, my thick meat opened her up and I began pounding her more forcefully.  I kissed and bit at her shoulders as I fucked her.  I reached around and pinched and pulled her nipples and fingered her clit until she came again.  It wasn't long before I felt my own orgasm coming on.  I picked up my pace and slid in and out of Holly's sweet little ass until I filled it with my hot cum.  I don't know if it was the cock ring or what, but it felt different when I came.  Not strong and powerful - good, of course - but not as intense as usual.

As the last waves of pleasure swept through me, I continued to pump her ass slowly.  I lay on top of her for a moment before slipping softly out of her.  I got up to shower and left Holly in a heap on the bed.  I washed up quickly and slid the rings off my cock.  When I got out of the shower, I was surprised to find myself still fairly hard.  I toweled off and rejoined Holly in the bedroom.  She was on her back.  Instinctively, I knelt next to her head and guided my dick between her lips again.  She sucked me as eagerly as ever and got me fully hard again in no time.

"Didn't you cum already?" she asked
"Yep."
"But you're still hard?"
I smiled broadly and in between kisses replied, "Yep.  This is the effect you have on me".
"Mmmm..."

I quickly moved between her legs, spread them wide, and sank slowly back into her steamy pussy as I kissed her hard.  She was still super wet and we fell into a smooth, steady rhythm pretty much right away.  Lots of hot kissing and deep, strong fucking had me super turned on and I let my hands roam freely over Holly's hot little body.  My lips moved to her neck and then her breasts.  I sucked each into my mouth in turn and licked and bit her nipples harder and harder until she gasped.  That's how I always know when I've reached just the right point with her.  So, we were going at it hot and heavy and I'm alternating between fucking her deep and then teasing her slowly.  It was all kind a blur, to be honest, but I distinctly remember that when I reached around and started fingering Holly's ass, she REALLY got into it.

The first thing I noticed of course was how warm and gooey she was - a sloppy mixture of her cum and mine.  I began lightly tapping her asshole with the tip of my middle finger, much like one would hammer on the keys of a piano.  I didn't really go inside so much as just tap her.  Hey, is that what the kids mean when they talk about "tapping that ass"? :)

Anyway, I was pumping her deep with my cock, kissing and biting her nipples, and teasing her asshole with my new piano technique all at the same time and Holly was loving it!  She started moaning louder and grinding back against me as I moved inside her and soon her body tensed up as she came again.  About this time, I rolled over - my hard dick still deep in her sopping box - and let her get on top for a bit.  She rode me pretty hard while I squeezed and slapped her ass and played with her pretty tits.  I was happy to cede control for a bit and rest while she did some of the work.

After Holly had had a nice ride and enjoyed grinding her smooth kitty all over me, I went back into "dom" mode for a bit.  I held her ass firmly and began thrusting powerfully up into her as she bent down and sucked my tongue into her mouth.  That woman does love to suck - I'm one lucky guy - and when she starts sucking my tongue, it tells me that she's really getting off on what we're doing.  So I'm pounding her pretty hard and holding her tight and she's kissing me deeply and sucking my tongue and I decided to throw in a little dirty talk.  I pulled back from her hot lips just far enough to ask:

"Do you feel extra slutty getting fucked like this?  With my big dick buried in that wet pussy?" Holly nodded in agreement.  I continued, "You like it like this, don't you?  Your hot cunt spread open for that big, hard cock?  My cum dripping out of your ass as you get fucked?"

She replied, breathlessly, "Yes. It's the best way!"

I know Holly likes to ride and I was having a great time with the HOT dirty talk but decided it was time for me to cum again.  I'll fill you in on that in Part III.  Coming soon to a computer screen near you...

No comments:

Post a Comment